Pages

Top 15 UK Garage tracks in 2017

It's that time of the year, when everyone is looking back and create all sort of lists that will sum up the past 12 months - and I am no exception! This Saturday we'll have the last Hi Hat Heat party of 2017 at Frame club, before that - as sort of a warm-up - I thought it would be nice to go through all the uk garage records and files I bought this year, to see which tracks stood out and which were the ones that really grew on me. If you've followed the UKG scene this year, or if you attended a couple of Hi Hat Heat nights, I'm sure most of these tracks will be familiar to you; if not, I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do! The list features tracks from Conducta, Flava D, DJ Q, DJD, Mind Of a Dragon, t q d, Moony and other talented artsist, check it below! I also created a youtube playlist of all the tracks in the list, so don't forget to press play on that!



15. Jorja Smith X Preditah - On My Mind
14. MJ Cole - Shelter (Flava D remix)
13. Moony - Bullion
12. Conducta & Deadbeat UK - Hurt Me
11. Wesley Jay - Took My Love (Wesley Jay & Danny Blaze lick)
10. Ryuken - I Need A Rhythm (Back To 99 rmx)
9. Tuff Vibes - Jazzy '99
8. DJD - Only Hope
7. Musical Mob - Pulse X (Est 1987 remix)
6. Friend Within & Kideko - Burnin' Up (GhstGhstGhst Back 2 99 remix)
5. Conducta - Come & Go (Ft. Alyss)
4. Becky Hill - 'Rude Love (DJ Q Remix)
3. J Hus - Did You See (Conducta Remix) 
2. Mind Of A Dragon - Lemonade 
1. t q d - Baked Beans




Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: