Pages

Bass Camp Orfű Podcast 030 w/ Mentalien

DJing in Debrecen, Hungary is still one of the best things that could happen to anyone who is into mixing tunes in this country - the people are always open to anything you play there and they really appreciate GOOD music (and not commercial music)! After a long pause, I was back in the city at the end of April at a party which was part of Bass Camp festival's warm-up tour. This is what I've played - it was fun! ;)




Tracklist:
Serum, Paul T & Edward Oberon - Take My Breath Away - V Recordings
Total Science, Digital & Spirit - Overlord - C.I.A.
Need For Mirrors - Waves Form - Zoltar
Krust - Warhead - V Recordings
Jaybee - All Night - Chronic
Alix Perez - I'm Free - Shogun Audio
Total Science & DLR - Too Close For Comfort - C.I.A.
Skeptical & Alix Perez - Without A Trace - Exit
Total Science, Quadrant & Iris - Pushin Your Luck - C.I.A.
S.P.Y - Acid Trip - Spearhead
Random Movement - Still Ain't Changed - Flight Pattern
Response & Pliskin - Code '98 - Ingredients
DJ Die - Slow Burn - Clear Skyz
T>I - Regulate - Natty Dub
TC feat. Jakes - Deep - D-Style
K Jah - Heavy Hitter - Natty Dub
Serum - The Finger - Philly Blunt
Bert H & High N Sick - Salat - Celsius
Upgrade - Blipschord - Serial Killaz
Bladerunner - Kick Off - Chronic
Friction & Nu Balance ft. Shanie - Soul Surfer - Valve
Calibre ft. DRS - This Ain't Love - Soul:R
Stoner & Dottor Poison - Once Again - Celsius
Lynx - Disco Dodo - Creative Source
Serum - Blood Red - 31
Calibre - Enter - Signature
FD - The Edges - Sunandbass
Total Science & Break - Big Time Winners - C.I.A.
S.P.Y - Skyzophonic VIP - Hospital
Scar - Run The Track - Dispatch
Skeptical & Alix Perez - Solitude - Exit
Random Movement - Future Fondler - Flight Pattern
Spectrasoul - Beat Keeps - Ish Chat
Corrupted & Mr Fuzz - Bussaback - The Dreamers

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: