Pages

Mentalien - Live at Bass Camp 23-07-2016

The first Bass Camp on Orfű was exactly as good as I imagined before, I can say with confidence that this festival will be referred to as LEGENDARY in a couple of years. To everyone who wasn't able to make it there: I'm sorry, but this time you missed something special. The location was wonderful, all the people were friendly, kind and chilled, there was no sign of the usual depressing, suffocating and cheesy festival atmosphere. In addition to the familiar atmosphere it was a pleasure to experience that music really mattered here. For all these reasons, I was very happy that I was asked to play both drum&bass and uk garage sets on two different stages, on the same day. I'm sharing my uk garage set with you now, which I played on a sunny and hot Saturday afternoon at the Bassbin stage, the best location of Bass Camp. Expect smooth, easy vibes. ;)

Mentalien - Live at Bass Camp 23-07-2016
Download | Stream at mixcloud.com/mentalien




Tracklist:
Large Joints - What Have You Done Lately? - Soul Revolution
Usher - Good Kisser (Moony 2-Step Dub Mix) - Moony bandcamp
Gabrielle - When A Woman (Restless Natives Underground Mix) - Go Beat
Reverend Slippy - Why Do You Play With My Mind - Dr Banana
TQD - Only One - Fabric
El-B - El-Brand (Vocal Mix) - Dat Pressure
Bryson Tiller - Exchange (Moony UKG Bootleg) - Moony bandcamp
Kumarachi - 11 - Slapfunk
Flava D & Miss Fire - Happy - Fabric
Alexx - Interrogation (Operator S rmx) - Ice Cream
Golf Clap & Mike Millrain - Forget The Past (Mike Millrain 2-Step VIP Mix) - Country Club Disco
Zed Bias - Neighbourhood - Locked On
Bass Adjustment - Believe (Operator S rmx) - Ice Cream
Mike Millrain - I Told You (Urban Myths Rmx) - Soul Revolution
WTS ft. Gia - One Night (Charles Jay rmx) - Ice Cream
Locklead - Diversity - Unknown To The Unknown
Qualifide - Ruff & Tuff (MJ Cole Cherry Vodka rmx) - Qualifide
Flava D - Whistler - Fabric
Cause & Affect - Dimensions - Rinse
Anil Aras - Shake Dat Ass - Hot Haus
Unknown - Turn Together - 0ldskool
Scott Diaz - The Shakedown - Simma Black
B1g Proj3ct - Falling (Classic Garage Rub) - Highly Swung
MAW pres. India - To Be In Love (MJ Cole Dub) - Defected
My Nu Leng ft. Fox - Masterplan (Zed Bias rmx) - Black Butter
Once Waz Nice - Messing Around (Wideboys 2 Step Mix) - Dubz For Klubz
Chase & Status ft. Ed Thomas - Blk & Blu (Preditah rmx) - Mercury
Royal T & Flava D - On My Mind - Butterz

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: