Pages

Drumandbass selection at Tilos Radio

Just after a month of pause I was back again in DJ Ren's and Cadik's radio show - Dzsungel Konyve - in Tilos Radio. This time I was playing drum&bass for an hour, and I'm quite happy for the outcome! I've managed to put in that hour most of the dnb tunes I'm crazy about in the past few months.

DOWNLOAD >> Mentalien - Live at Tilos Radio 17-07-2012
Stream / Mirror at Soundcloud | Mixcloud | Beatplexity | mirror




Tracklist:

Planas - Breathless (DBridge Soul Steppers mix) - Exceptional
Little Dragon - Little Man (Marcus Intalex rmx) - Soul:R
Cyantific - Quiet Star - Hospital
Lenzman feat. Riya - How Did I Let U Go - Metalheadz
DJ Marky & S.P.Y. - Last Night - Innerground
Bungle - Blue - Spearhead
Total Science & S.P.Y. feat. Riya & Dam Funk - Piano Funk - Toolroom
Random Movement - Dirt Dobber - Innerground
Critical Impact - Chinese Burns - Clear Skyz
Usual Suspects - Therapy - Renegade Hardware
Need For Mirrors feat. DRS - D.F.T.F. - Metalheadz
Mutated Forms - Look At What You Have Done - C.I.A. Deep Kut
Clarity - Other Sights - Samurai
Fracture feat. Dawn Day Night - Get Busy - Exit
DJ Rashad - Drop Juke Out - free
B-Traits feat. Elizabeth Troy - Fever (DBridge Delirious mix) - Digital Soundboy
Spectrasoul feat. Tamara Blessa - Away With Me (Calibre rmx) - Shogun Audio

Mentalien

"I came to hear the band today, I ain't thinkin' 'bout u."

No comments: